Wednesday, November 26, 2014

cyclist burlesque blindfold




“I’m really white trash.”   George Clooney, b. 6 May 1961

Well, as predicted, whenever I come north, I am followed by a snowstorm.  Today was supposed to be perhaps 2" at the most, we had that as soon as it changed from rain-  the car had to mush home through falling snowballs. Ick Ick Ick, and me with no mittens and a scarf forgotten at my SIL's.  Anyway, I told *me* so...
These people ALL can't be headed for grandma's house, can they?


Ah well, so it goes.
 So let's get to the art today we missed yesterday!  Today's theme is crazy little people' but you'll figure that out yourself!




 Brendan Huntley‘s ceramics. Born in 1982, Huntley lives and works in Melbourne and is represented by Tolarno Galleries. You can see more of the artist’s work on his website.







Enter the fascinating world of Max Lehman, who presents his sculptural portfolio. Be sure to visit his website for more information about this artist and his work.

From crazy little characters to ...crazy little characters!  These have all gathered together to give thanks for a big family!  And nuts.



No comments :